Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Chinese new year was shit.
It was hot, it was dry and it was sooo balrdy boring.

I had lunch with ny aunt during cny,
to get there i had to meet my aunt in china town,
china town+cny=FUCKING PACKED!!!!!
It was so packed its not funny,
i tell you these aussie-chinese are..........!!!
i fell sad,
neways got to my aunts and had lunch there,
we had crab, a bit of lobster, some steam boat...
ok la, not that bad after all,
the food was good, i tell a lie..the food was FREAKING AWESOME!!!
but what do you expect coming from a family with 3 chefs and all happen to be there at the same time,
too many cooks don't spoil the soup...sometimes,
then the night before (i know a bit siao going backwars) i had dinner with my cousin in some restaurant in Franklin St somewhere in town,
ok la...not too bad but the sunday lunch was sooo much better,
mmmm....lobster and crab.....

NOW lets talk about AIMAN'S GAZILLIION DOLLAR SUPER UBER COOL APARTMENT!!!!
yup...aiman has a GAZILLION DOLLAR SUPER UBER COOL APARTMENT!!!!
I met up with aiman and ailin the other day,
and i was whole heartedly complaining to aiman who btw looks pretty damn...strange..sorry! about the terrible heat wave when he starts smiling at me,
then i told him my apartment had no air conditioning and no fan,
and then he smiled wider,
then i asked about his apartment...BHKJGLUK&*(^*(_%f(pg(_!!!!!!!!!!!!
So me and ailin decided to pay his apartemnt a liltle visit,
its like i stepped into a pent house man..
you've got all these cool sorta modern sculptures which obviously he doesn't use,
he's got TWO toilets with one ENSUITE,
he's got an INBUUILT AIR CONDITIONNING!!!!
AND FOXTELL!!!
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
foxtell=100 channels=football=mtv=100 x better than astro!!!!!!
AT LEAST he don have his PS2..if not i'd have killed him there,
I shouldn't have went to his apartment, cause i didn't want to leave,
good thing is he's leaving in april, XD..
which means i get to bunk in his apartment XDDXDXDXD...
foxtell+aircond=XDXDXDXDXDXDXD!!!
so after watching thats so raven in aiman's apartment,
me and ailin left and i went back to my crummy apartment,
rather sad, actually very sad,
my place no fan(just got one so...now got) no aircond, no foxtell, no net connection,
its a sad excuse for an apartment...

I've enrolled myself in the taylors soccer club,
its sorta a means of making myself loose weight,
although here, you never loose weight,
but i'ma make that change i tell you....
once i come back i'ma be thin,
and muscular,
and.......cool XD (yup thats right beve...i've decided to loose weight)

So anyway thats bout it,
there are tonnes of m'sians here btw,
and prisham do you have a cousin named yakshinni or something like that who lives in s'pore?
AND!!!!
SELAMAT TAHUN BABI!!!

No comments: