Saturday, April 14, 2007

Pretty eh,
abit melancholic,
a view outside my apartment.


My com is screwed,
just my luck,
3 days after i get net connection,
its screwed,
stupid shits,
neways,
ignoring my dumb arse luck,
i decided to hop on a tram and go down to the beach,
its more of a "not cause i want to, but just cause i can" kinda thing.
St Kilda...beach of mine..

OUCH!! =)


Kinda like what Eden would look like eh...

If you look hard enough...you MIGHT just see a rainbow =)


OI!!! What kind of cacat castle is this??

Oooo....Woooow...Weeeee...




Walking in straight lines....



St Kilda mall....er.....


An excuse of a sunset shot...


Dirty little dodge...XD

Catch the sun


Wedding car...sorry la..its not everyday you see a Rolls and a Jag side by side..

So thus ends my tour of St Kilda beach,
come visit me and i'd be more than happy to take you around XD,
so till next time...



P.S. damn alot of wedding la....its like easter 1 week then wedding the next

No comments: