Tuesday, August 14, 2007

"Tiada noktah dalam cinta"

Read that off some blog quite sometime ago. I like that phrase. It says a lot of things without saying much. It gives us hope. Never ending hope. Hope that one day we'll all fall in love. It says that there's no stopping love, that love is continuous, constantly present. Hope, that among all the fog, its all good. There's no full-stop in love. Sounds better in Malay to be honest.

On a lighter note, my SAC's seem to have been on hiatus. I guess it got sick of looking at our faces, rather, the teachers got tired of marking our papers. Alas! My joys are short lived! As I've got 2 next week! A 3 day long ESL one and a Physics SAC. Well, at least my preference planning for uni is done, sort off. Still have to do McQuarrie Institute, but thats for another day. Then there's the UCAS thingo, thanks Beve by the way for the enlightenment, but still gotta be enlightened a little bit more.

Nothing much happens from now on. As I have said before, will be blogging on and off. Nothing really good to blog about. Its still extremely imperative to eat ginger porridge when you're sick AND living alone, simply because its the simplest thing to make, especially when your sick. I disregard chicken soup, cause its an old wives tale, it don't work, but ginger porridge...now thats something I swear by.

Anyway, I will try posting some pictures on Melbourne+winter as soon as I go round taking some pictures. So till then...

No comments: