Saturday, September 22, 2007

Update??

Time for an update me thinks. Really there's nothing much to update about. Its pretty much all about studying from now on really. So basically, the only update really is that I'm studying. Hey at least its an update, of some sort anyway. So really thats it. I'll write something more...interesting I guess a little later on.

Just a few things before I go:

  1. Watching Soul Plane now, the one where Snoop Dogg's the pilot, it makes ABSOLUTELY no sense but its funny as hell!!
  2. Winning 11 is a very addictive game especially when one is tired of studying. It happens to piss the living shit outta me too sometimes.
  3. If you are fond of tunes from retro bands like the Cure, Blondie, or even Blink 182, try listening to Superbus. But they're French so, naturally they're songs are in French but the tunes really addictive.




Tchi-cum-bah by Superbus, check it out. Its not for everyone, especially if you're really into those sentimental love songs, but I say its good. XD

Neways thats bout it from me, so till next time...

No comments: