Tuesday, April 01, 2008

You know there comes a point in every man's life where he would start of a sentence with those exact words. Fortunately for me, that point in my life hasn't quite arrived yet. I thought I'd just drop that phrase in.

So what has happened. Ah I don't know. Nothing much has happened really. I've been caught up with assignments as is everyone I assume. Unless you're not in uni which is a different case. In which case you'd also have to be studying cause chances are you have A levels exams. Joy!

However, I highly doubt raving on and on on my assignments is really what we want to read about. SO what to blog about?

I don't know what to blog about. I think I'm in silent refusal to think. So, I'll entertain with youtube.


Make sure you listen to the last part, where he holds the 'home'. Bellisimmo!

No comments: