Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Well it's about a month. Time's relative so it's all good I say. So holidays now. 2 weeks precisely. Probably going to rot myself silly but it's still early, so I'm still optimistic. Sides, I'm hoping the assignment's going to keep me busy. Yeap. That's what I've resorted too. My sense of fun is now confined to a certain sense of impartiality and relief-depending on what assignment I'm doing-upon completion of an assignment. Go figure. Besides the obvious fact that I need a break and, I don't know, a revamp on my rather bleak view on life the holidays good actually...welcoming I guess.

So thats all one needs to know bout me. So on to greater things.

Ah mahl. I just got off a shower. So I'm too lazy. And sleepy. So consider this a prelude to another post. Meanwhile....



Dim Sum girl by Notorious MSG.

Enjoy.

No comments: