Tuesday, March 24, 2009

All righty. Are we ready for a new post?

"Yeah!"

Can I get an 'Amen'?

"Amen!"

I said CAN I GET AN 'AMEN'?

"AMEN!!"

Peace.

That's what goes on in my head. Right. So what's been happening. I've been sick. As sick as one can get without having to skip Uni. In other words not really that sick. More uncomfortable.

So what to blog about. Noodle time....

I got nothing. Seriously. I mean, unless you'd be interested in random variables and Poisson distributions I highly doubt you'd want to hear what I have to say. Although, Far from the Maddening Crowd by Thomas Hardy. Good stuff. I like. I think we should stop comparing which book is better Beve. They're all pretty good books. I mean, we did manage to read through it eh. I just prefer Wuthering Heights to Little Women. What can I say.

Enough said. I've got to get back to my studying. Me falling sick and all didn't do me any good I can assure you. I'll come up with a proper post soon. Probably this weekend or so.

So long amigos.

No comments: