Saturday, August 13, 2005

Rainy days and saturdays.....

ah saturdays..the most beautifull week of the week yet one of the most saddening..beatifull because i can just lepak in the house and noone would give a rats ass..sad because it passes so fast..the fact that morining turns to night at a 3 times the rate a normal ordinary day would kinda sucks..one minute your in your bed thanking god its finally saturday and the next youre infront of your computer complaining how fast the day went(ironic eh??)..today was no exception..i started the day quite good..woke up at 10..went down had my breakfast and watched some tv(bold and beatifull to be exact..what can i say..my mum's a fan)..then went to a friends house for a party(bevy's to be exact..leavin for london on wed..i think..how sad =( gonna miss her..)..had loads of fun there..meet new guyz..saw a couple of fimiliar faces..went for dinnner came back saw the opening game of the epl(mu vs everton..needlees to saw mu won..) and pOOf i'm here on my chair in front of my computer desk writing this..which reminds me..i havent done my homework..>.<..ahwell...what can i say...i love saturdays and i hate saturdays..but life goes on i guess..and at the moment its homework for me..this is it i guess..untill next time......
thomas..in and out=P(i'll try gettin some pics fron the party..)

No comments: