Sunday, January 14, 2007

I feel like a sinking ship, slowly taking in water, too slow for anyone to realise but steady enough.

I was siting around in the buggy in the middle of the golf course today halfly reminising on my really lousy golf game, suddenly, i thought of timothy(quek kai liang-timmy old boy-the one thats in my class which is also a librarian, although you'll prolly never read this hi matie!) and i thought to myself what would he be like in the next 10 years, prolly slightly thinner, shorter hair, grad from med school doing his internship,
then i thought about alex and i saw him as this dude prolly working in some hotel organising dinner functions and all those pretty little gala events you see on tv,
then i thought of what i would be like in 10 years...and i went blank...

Its a scary prospect thinking about your own future, when it comes to other people's its easy, you just say "aw he's gonna be a soso" but to yourself, not that easy, i sometimes think about what i'd be in 10 years, mostly wishful stuff, dreams and hopes.

Starting to pack, *Finally!! what my mum said when i told her*, i've realised that i somehow don't have enough underwear...not a very good prospect especially if your living alone for 9+ months, so i'm gonna go out shopping tomorrow to get me underwear!! and other items which are essential to me, but my ipod's still screwed!! *sigh* i suppose i've gotta get it fixed but where??!!..no apple electronic outlets near my house..*double sigh*

I suppose thats bout it really, i still have to finish packing so till next time...btw wat should i get sam and rach?? suggestions??

No comments: