Sunday, January 07, 2007

Greetings and salutations, i'm back again.

I've been rather busy lately, actually not really la but somewhat busy.

I was back in johor bahru last week for my granpa's 80th birthday, it was a pretty big occasion cause pretty much everyone came,
even my aunt form asutralia came and she brought along her little kids,
actually there not little, actually they're pretty big, actually they're really big, then you got people form s'pore then some from kl, dinner was pretty good but nothing special really, just chinese food,
i COULD put pictures but i'm just to damn lazy..XD.

Just read sarah's blog and i totally agree with her, sometimes we just get caught in a what to say situation,
i mean you want to console your pal but you just don't know how,
then you start thinking what if i say something that might make it worse,
then you start thinking of something else to say,
and then you decide not to say something,
and by the time you decide to say something, he's already alright...
i suppose thats why i don't talk much when someone complains to me.

So everyone's off to college now, at least most of us are,
i feel kinda lonely,
the other day i was in jb and looked at my watch and realised it was 2.30 on a thursday, then i realised that i would be having zab's class if i were at school,
thats when it hit me,
i don't have shool anymore,
at first i felt a sense of liberation but then i realised i missed school,
then i remembered that i do have school,
just at a different place with different people in a foreign land,
and the more i think bout it the more it scares me,
the fact that i'd be alone for 10 months scares me even more,
plus i'm not ready yet, i haven't even got what i need yet..=S

I think australia will really be an experience for me,
not only cause i'm gonna study everything in english,
but cause i'll be alone for 10 months,
you want independence, this is it man,
it don't get any better than this,
prepared or not i'm definitely leaving so...

Well thats that for now..btw I have NOT LEFT YET...
I AM LEAVING ON THE 22 OF JANUARY..22 OF JANUARY 2007!!

No comments: