Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Which came first? The music or the misery?

Boredom can kill they say.

In the last 5 days I've:

  1. eaten a total of 5 times.
  2. jumped from house to house like a homeless beggar.
  3. watched approximately 14 hours of TV..a day.
  4. dozed off 6 times in front of the TV.
  5. stoned.
What I should be doing is:
  1. finishing my homework BEFORE I go back..not after.
  2. buy all the stuff I was asked to buy.
  3. clean my apartment.
  4. pack!!
  5. PACK!!!
And surprisingly, my laziness has some what paid off. I'm losing weight now. Not exactly the way I envisioned loosing weight, but I am losing weight. Funny how things work out eh. Ironic how something so unhealthy can be so....healthy. Its like finding out that eating char kuew teow and murtabak is good for your health. Although I suspect my losing weight has something to do with me eating one meal a day.

On another note. I've realised that tennis chicks have seriously ripped biceps.

Jelena Jankovic.

Damn I wouldn't want to arm wrestle her. And another one.

Serena Williams

This woman EVERYTHING also big. From gia bok(kaboos..er...behind) to her fashion statement. But of course, I still respect them. Tennis ain't easy and playing in the big field even harder.

Neways, thats bout it really. I've squeezed out what seemingly little juice I have left in my brain in this excuse of a post. 2 days to go....

No comments: