Friday, June 29, 2007

What a week, eh?

Man what a week!!

Paris Hilton gets out of jail and vows not to be a "dumb blond" anymore, *puft* yeah right...

My favorite all time wrestler and long time wrestling idol Chris Benoit committed suicide

And finally to top it off Spice Girls are back together??!!! WHAT THE??!!!

Damn. You'd think that off all people Victoria Beckham would give it a rest considering she's married to the MOST overrated and MOST overpaid footballer in the recent century. But NOOO!!! *sigh* I think I'ma stop before I start getting hate tags from Spice Girls fan who, might I add, are something else themselves.

On another note. TRANSFORMERS WAS AWESOME!!! Bloody hell man!! I could literally hear people going *HUH!!* *OHHH!!* The graphics alone are something else. Its ground breaking CGI I tell you. Freaking awesome. Shall say nothing else in fear of getting raped by movie buffs who haven't seen the movie. But I must say, if you don't really follow Transformers the animated one closely or have a rough sense of it, the storyline is a bit retarded, but none the less, awesome.
Anywho, 6 days and counting I guess.

No comments: