Monday, June 04, 2007

Damn queen!!

I have nothing to do. I'm tired of studying. Not that I've been doing much of that anyway. Next weeks the exam. And there has to be a holiday before the exam. The Queen just HAD to be born the day before the exam. Why does the stupid queen HAVE to be born the day BEFORE the exam? WHAT are we doing even GIVING A SHIT when the QUEEN is FREAKING BORN? Of what significance is that to us? Seriously, she's in freaking Britain not Australia. Its just stalling. I hate stalling. Makes us worry unnecessarily.

Damn commenwealth country.

Its one of these pointless holidays. Like the Sultan's birthday. Honestly do we even give a crap? Its just an excuse for whatever reasons one might need a reason for.

And my college is just being a bitch about it, if it were at all possible to call a building a bitch. I suppose if we refered the "college" as the organisation or essentially the people running it, then the term bitch would be, somewhat possible. I have 2 SAC's 4 FREAKING days before the exam. Where's the sense of decency I say! Have they no feelings! Soulless byproducts of social capitalism.

The only upside is I have 12 GB of space. One does tend to wonder what one would do with 12 GB of space. Intriguing question no? I still don't know the answer. I suppose movies would be the answer. I just downloaded Shrek 3 a week before its due. Retribution?!?!

Maybe.

I suppose I'm just bitter after all.

No comments: