Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Of kacangs and peanuts

I have nothing to blog about.

Its funny, cause last week, I had plenty to blog about. But not anymore. They don't excite me anymore. They don't tickle my fancy no more. Its interesting how we loose interest in things. Its like when we were kids, we just wanted that Ultraman toy.


Hah...not anymore we don't. At least most of us don't.

Then for some stuff, the fire's rekindled. Kinda like the Transformers, make a million dollar movie, a couple of cool adds later, and *POOF* suddenly its the talk of the town. Although corporate capitalism might have been involved in that plot, you gotta say, its got people talking again. I'm sure Freud might have something to say bout that. The quirks of the mind they call it.

Something I thought I'd just put in. Don't that just wanna make you laugh...no?? No you say eh..then take this.




Damn I love family guy..

No comments: