Thursday, January 31, 2008



San Francisco. Mum says she wants to go there this year. Was pretty shocked myself really. Cause I've never been able to convince my mum to go to the States. But thats cool. Because I've always ALWAYS wanted to go to California. And if we stopped by New York, that would literally make my day. But not likely. She said she wants to go from San Fran to LA to Las Vegas. Which frankly suits me just fine.

I think it'd be great to live in those cities. The town and the culture and the whole place just being so big. But thats a good 5-6 years away I reckon.

Thats that. Melbourne is boring my brains out. But then again so is KL. At least I'll have a car here. I think I won't be staying here long. Studying here's alright. But working. Not too sure bout that.

Meh. Gonna go to the crapper now. Till then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PLEASE COME VISIT ME THEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!