Thursday, January 17, 2008

Er..home?

So I'm back apparently. From Australia and from UK. In short, London was great. Nay it was utterly awesome. Only downside. No Liverpool, which is all cases was a bit too expensive for my liking to be honest AND I dind't get an "I love London" shirt. *note to self, always ALWAYS follow your own advice....no pun intended Beve...ok yea maybe a little* BUT other than that it was great. I've got a few pics but uploading it on this computer with my shit-uped connection is a very very bad idea.

Anyway, I've been trying to keep up with the news of late and it seems the scandals and blackmails just never seem to stop. If anything, its growing, exponentially, linearly, quadratically, cubicly in the end sorta giving it a whole chaos theory-esque look to the whole situation. I particularly found it amazing when I was in London and the sex scandal between the Health Minister and a certain lady who he 'claimed to know' but 'didn't have sex with' only to later confirm that he did- became news. I mean its one thing to be mentioned in a newspaper let alone a newspaper about 7000 km away from home. It really goes to show that no matter what, sex will ALWAYS sell, and I quote someone who quoted someone who got it off the papers I think "Many people do it, they just don't get caught." How true indeed.

In this day and age I suppose infidelity has become some what of a norm. To think that 10 years ago it was taboo to be talked about openly and to a certain extent it is still but people are more willing to accpet(?) it. I think, its become such an openly talked about issue that we don't really squint anymore when we talk about it. I think I still remember back then when we talked of affairs as a cardinal sin, but now, its been so down played by movies and scadals all portraying such acts of dishonesty that it just passes us by and is just as quickly dismissed. We don't linger round the fact that someone slept with someone else while still commited to someone else, we just, accept it. Its different if your directly affected of course. I can't even begin to imagine the shit one'd go through. But all the same, things ain't the same no more *inserts voice of a soul sister saying "Nu-uh it ain't girl" in background, echoing away*

Anyway I'm back, untill the 30th for those of you who are curious which I am sure are few seeing as no one reads anymore. I don't think anyone really knows I'm back apart from the people who I've already seen which all adds up too.....3 plus Sam plus Wei Lim plus Beve and Steph which is......3+1+1+1+1=..........7. Took quite a while, bit rusty. So call me, tag me, facebook me or something. SAVE ME FROM BOREDOME!!!!!!

Well, thats that, till next time.

PS. I'll post pics when I get back to my super fast and super chunted ADSL2+ with 100mbs connection.

PPS. I'm a uni boy now, or should I say UNI-MAN, sounds like an organism or a subclass of a genere you find in a biologist or a zoologist's log book.

PPPS. Beverly! Can you buy me the "I love London" shirt please!!

PPPPS. I'm looking for Andy Warhol's books specifically on Pop Art, help anyone?

PPPPPS. Nothing really I just thought it was bad luck to end the post with 4 "P's"

No comments: