Friday, December 30, 2005

accident prone

wassup..update time..well life was kinda boring till today..guess what happened man..i was in an accident..not the kind where u fall on the floor cause someone left a banana on the floor..nope this was an accident kinda accident..to put in plainly i was hit by a motorcycle going at 40 km/hour..so yea..it HURTS..
here's how it went down..u see..i was going to ampang point..a local mall in well ampang..to go register my grade 7 practical exam see..n well all was fine..got there..registered..got out..went to popular to go look see a bit..decided not to buy anything cause i ain't got no cash..so i decide to go back..was waiting hapily at ampang point for a bloody taxi..apparently no taxi wanted to take me home so i decided to cross da main road(first mistake there) n go to the opposite side to get a taxi since all the taxis at the other side hated me so bloody much..so's i was walking..making sure it was a red light first..then i was walking and outa da blue this motorcyle comes outa nowhere and bangs me..next thing i know i was on the road with blood pouring outa my nose..and the guy who hits me says are you fine..and i for one second was going to hit him so hard in the place that matters that he was NEVER going to see sun light again..but i ended up saying i was fine..so he took me to a clinic and i got treatment there..
got to the clinic and got the doctor to examine me..he said i was fine cept for a couple of bruises a wonked right leg n a swollen lip..n i was like wokay..thats good..so he says go to the toilet n clean up den i'll give u some treatment..and so i went and there it was..my lips..i looked at it and thought there's gotta be something wrong with tha mirror..apparently not..so with a lip swollen 3 times its normal size and a bleeding nose he checked me up..i got a couple of shots some medication and i was off..when i called my dad he was like..an accident??clinic??okay..as cool as ya like..i was like wth man..i was hit by a motorcycle..then he came and picked me up..then he was like what happened to your lips..n i was like HELLO!!accident sound familiar??!!
got back home everything was fine till my mum called..man she was pissed..she went on complainin bout how careless i was and that it could've been much wrost and that i was lucky i wasn't hit by a car and that she should've waited for her to come back..then she asked how i was..and i said i had lips like angelina jolie's with an implant..it was a nervous laugh followed by more complaints..not that i don't know it could've got wrost and its not like i don't know that obviously the big guy likes me enough to save my ass..neways i'm fine now..except for a wonked right leg and an extra large lip..i wonder what u guys gonna call me when ya see me at school..i can imagine it..wassup..FAT LIPS??!! -.- '

No comments: