Saturday, December 31, 2005

FAT LIPS!!!!

heys..i jus had the weirdest dream..wokay..so i was at home right after my unfortunate run in with the motorcycle and then my mum calls and says get ready cause were going to go play golf and i said i can't cause my legs screwed and my lips are fat as hell then she says "so what??!! just get ready and i'll pick u up in ten minutes" then suddenly i was in the golf course and i was teeing off the first hole when my dad says "don't you have school today??" and i says to him no..not till nxt monday..then he says "no u have school today!!" and the next thing i know i was in school in my golf attire..and then peter goes up the satge and says "and now we have our vice captain fat lip thomas lead us with the ikrar" and i went all blank for a second then keangston pushed me on the stage and i could see everyone laughing at me and mark tan was saying "yo fat lip thomas fasterlah..wan to rain already!!" then the whole school jus recited the ikrar without me and as soon as they were done it started raining and as i was about to go back to class steffie, lynn , elsa and all you guys said in unison "nice lips thomas!!" which btw was really freaky..then u guys giggled all the wasy back to class and before i knew it i was awake..
i actually have no comments about the dream except that it was uberly freaky and i'm still thinking about it now..i'm begining to think that the accident is begining to take an effect on my self esteem and believe me my parents aren't doing anything to improve that..my dad keeps telling me i look like a fish nad every meal time they ask "sure can eat ah??!!lips so bongkak like that not painfull meh??!!" *sighsighsighsighsigh* ahwell..school's in 3 days and i don't think my lips are getting better so at the moment i'm just hoping for the best and expeting the wrost....=(

No comments: