Thursday, October 19, 2006

RIGHTEOUS!!

Ola mi amigo! School was retarded, practically half the class was absent. Its like they just decided to declare themselves absent and just not come to school! Now i'm starting to wonder why i didn't do the same! Thomas you moron! I practically just sat in class and warmed up the seats and now i can't skip school on friday cause i need to go collect my progress sheet. Wake up at 6 in the morning then leave at 12 just to collect the progress report, what a blardy waste of time..*sigh*

So its official, the post examination activities are on now. Its the time of year where students can run like chickens and bark like a dog at the same time, unless your in form 5 ofcourse in which you, me included of course, will be subjected to the sidelines, becoming mere admirers. I kinda miss those times, but then again, i knew the time would come where i would eventually have to stand by the sidelines and watch it all pass. I really have no regrets, i've played my heart out during the post examinations for the past four years and i suppose time was up.

ONE MORE MONTH BABY!!!! Thats right, tomorrow, it'll OFFICIALLY one more month before the SPM. I'm honestly kinda excited, i can't wait for it to be over. It however seems as though more and more people are turning a bit lop-sided. I suppose its just strees.

On a lighter note my mom has offcially left for europe. She's going on a 10 day trip with my aunt who btw, has never been outstation except for singapore in her life. Initially i was supposed to accompany my mum but due to unfortunate circumstances namely the SPM i couldn't so now my aunt is filling my place. They'll be going to all the hot spots which i think i've pretty much been to. I told her to buy back chocs, although i'm pretty sure she'd do it whether i tell her too or not. She says in europe, the only thing worth buying in chocs and quite frankly i tend to agree. I think the only place she's gonna go to whcih i haven't is the Lourve, but i've still got plenty of time left in me to visit the Lourve, so not really bothered. One day, i'ma gonna take a road trip all around europe and maybe the states. I think that'd be nice, i think everyone should have a good road trip at least once in their life.

Well then, thats bout it really, its back to studying i suppose, only got one month to go, but honestly nowadays i'm finding it very hard to just go and study, i mean, it was already hard to begin with but now its just gotten harder, i feel as if there isn't much point studying now but no matter, i shall persevere and study my ass of during the holidays..right after i finish watching season 3 of one tree hill..=)). So to all you guys out there, depending on who you are, i bid you either a good time studying or happy hols. Thomas over and out....

No comments: