Sunday, October 15, 2006

Trouble in paradise?

Salute! So i'm back, i've just survived hell on earth (so to speak la) and i say it ain't half that bad. Got back all of my results and i'm not terribly happy, actually rather disappointed but hey watcha gonna do, i suppose thats life eh. But no matter, its all done now, nothing much i can do. at least i'll be getting all A's for my forcast results except moral, damn moral, i don't even know why we study moral, its the most hypocritical subject.

Once again i appologise for my irregular blogs, these past few days have been rather interesating for me, lots of contemplation took place, won't bother with the details. I find sometimes we are eluded by a false sense of reality. We think we know ourselves but really we don't, i've been thinking bout what others see me as, or as what i think others see me as, its kinda weird really cause different people see me differently, but i suppose thats just how it is.

I've finally found out why zabs has been acting strange and relatively ignoring me lately, and if you ask me its really stupid but, nah, can't be bothered any more. Say what would your ideal paradise/fantasy/dream world be like? I think i'd like mine to be something out of the books, prolly like narnia, except i'm king and i can do all those kick ass kung-fu moves and all that voodoo shit and just kick everyone's ass chinese style..waacha!!!lmao...but i guess it'd be cool, sides i always wanted to do all those kick ass kung-fu moves and just fly in air like all 'em chinese movie dudes..LOOK!! IT'S A BIRD! NO IT'S A PLANE! NO ITS THOMAS!!! =)

So guess thats it for now, damn liverpool..can't even beat blackburn, AT HOME!! *sigh* I'll be hearing this on monday and yea i suppose emo month is over but hey, watcha gonna do, when it comes it comes eh. O.o..i've also signed myself up for prom, i don't really know why, since i was so hell bent on not going but i dunno, i still wanna go to golok tho..oi adam, you wanna go to golok or not??

Shoot all the bluejays you want, if you can hit 'em, but remember it's a sin to kill a mockingbird- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

No comments: