Saturday, December 15, 2007

Feeling a bit lightheaded. My cousin had her 19th today. technically its supposed to be on the 18th of December but being partly Chinese, decided its better to celebrate earlier rather than later. Good food and TONNES of booze. Practically free flowing alcohol. I swear my cousin's a bit nuts. She mixed I think 2 bottles of Smirnoff, some Malibu, and some champagne, plus a carton of orange juice and called it a punch. Shit man, I felt it on the first sip. The food was pretty good. My aunt makes the best satay chicken and barbee's man. Other than that it was relatively boring to be honest. Its pretty much like a small ang mo congregation, with food and booze to keep them occupied.

On another note, the London trip has hit a bit of a bump. Basically means I have to fork out some extra cash for my stay in London. Seeing as Beve won't be able to hold me the entire 12 days, I have to crash in a hostel. Which I really don't mind. I figure it'd be pretty cool. Sorta like an adventure. First time I'ma be alone touring in a foreign city. Should be pretty fun. Looking forward to the trip. Not quite sure what to expect while living in a hostel to be honest. I reckon it shouldn't be too bad. Only down side is, its winter, so its pretty cold and it gets dark pretty soon. But its cool.

Results coming out in a couple of days. Definitely not looking forward to that. Shit. Head feels a bit heavy now. Ah well. Bout a week and a half till I go back to KL now and then its straight off to London. Well. Till next time eh..

No comments: