Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Shot through the heart

Boredom kills. I've been slowly roting in my new house. Its boring me to shits here I tell you. Thank God for Foxtel. Other than that its alright really the place. I mean, sure, it takes an hour to get to town by tram and it takes half an hour to get to the tram stop. But it could be worse right? Meh, I remember why I hate this place so much again. Honestly, this place is shit. Its not close to anything and far away from everything. I think the day i move to the suburbs on my own account will be the day I get married or something like that. But I suppose I can understand why we'd want to move to the suburbs. Town life has never really catered to mum's pallets. Then again, hate is a bit too much I'd say. I just don't really fancy it. Meh bygones.

Going to London soon. Oh yeah!! XD Its gonna be pretty sweet. Only down side is I suppose Beve's gonna have exams. So I'll be on my own. Which is alright I guess. So currently focusing on the preparations. Sort off. Tonnes of places to see, so little time. Neways thats that from me. My internet is shit now. I miss my super fast ADSL2+ broadband. Stupid house that doesn't have ADSL broadband. Till then.

No comments: