Friday, May 11, 2007

Change?

I figured it was time, too many people've complained bout the blog and how they can't read it, well, I hope your happy now. Then again maybe its cause I wanted a change. Meh..don't know.

Neways it's been another hell of a week, had 3 tests in the span of 2 days then 6 more next week. It's safe to say this is literally killing me. Stupid SAC's. *sigh* Neways i pretty much screwed up my math methods SAC, thanks to me. Two STUPID question which were STUPIDLY EASY and I left them blank. BLANK!!! WHAT THE F&*K WAS I THINKING!!???!!!

It's a miricle I'm alive, you think SPM's stress, hah..SPM's a bloody BREAZE, THIS is stress, tests every week, SAC's every fortnight. Miraculously, I still have time to blog and change my blog skin..=S.

Neways I've got nothing much to say, TAG!!! My new tag board is too empty.

3 tests next week and 3 SAC's next week, mocks in 2 weeks!!....and....MID TERMS MONTH!!! ARGH!!!! HELP!!!!!! NO!!!! SHIT!!!!!! F&*()*()(&)^!!!!!!!

p.s. i'm hopping on a plane and getting my ass back to Malaysia on the 5th of July

No comments: