Sunday, May 20, 2007

Ye Ye Man U Kalah!!!

Last night was the most boring FA Cup final period. The first 45 mins were practically shit, the second half was remotely better and extra time was when they really started playing football. Geez talk bout leaving it late. As for Man U fans, =)))) what can I say...Honestly, I thought Man U were going to win coming into the match, but when i saw them play, its sad. But Chelsea were bloody lucky I must say. First the Rooney miss which was practically a sitting duck, then the missed goal by Giggs, which I consider to be a sitting duck as well then Drogba's last last last minute goal. Well well, I suppose there is a greater force which restores order to the universe.

Anyways its cold and I've got exams next week. So begins Hell Week 2 >.< Whats more Liverpool's playing AC Milan next week. I guess it'll just have to wait, just like my guitar, books, and pretty much everything else. I just spent 4 hours doing ESL SAC and its still not done. *sigh* Gonna do a bit of math after this and then prolly some Chem or Phys depending on what I feel like. Suppose the more substantial post'll have to wait. Just really wanted to say Man U lost really XD.

Soooooo...till next time

No comments: