Friday, May 25, 2007

Autumn sky


I like the autumn sky. Very blue. Its like the heavens opened up for a few months then go back to a hiatus for another couple months. Its funny though. Cause I've been around for sometime and I've never really noticed how pretty it is. Espesciallly when the sun sets on the west under the clear autumn sky. Breath taking. A hint of orange covered by the vast of the dark. Almost unnoticable but not quite yet. And the silhouette of the autumn trees, leafless in the background. Beautifull. Its like the heavens are mocking us sometimes. The gods scorn at us, mocking us for our mortality, showing off the vastness of their power. Knowing not that it's this flaw which makes us appreciate things to a greater extent. Thats why the wine tastes sweeter and the food that much better and life just that much more breath taking.

Nothing much has happened really, my trials we're potentially dreadfull, but they weren't. And to be honest life kinda feels like a stand still really. The days pass without much purpose into it. Its just counting down the days hour by hour. Waiting for the inevitable Dooms day which is coming to me face on at a rather alarming rate. The blue sky's really taking its toll on me. Its so soothing. It makes me lazy. Hardly want to do anything nowadays. I'm even too lazy to type further honestly. I wish that was how it was sometimes. Just sit and watch. And laze around under the afternoon sky. That would indeed be ideal. Unfortunately life does go on. So it seems. And I must move along as well. So till next time...

Btw, I didn't take that picture, just got it off somewhere in the net, pictures I took don't do it justice.

No comments: