Friday, May 18, 2007

Of exams and....

CI BAI!!!

Believe it or not that was the FIRST thing I heard when I stepped outta the elevator this morning. Interesting eh. Aparently someone found out that they had a SAC on that day and didn't know about it. Wonder how his day went? Neways Hell Week 1 is over, and so begins Hell Week 2, Physics and Chemistry trials next week and ESL SAC. Damn, we don't get no break I'll tell you that. Whats more, my physics teacher has been absent from class for the past 3 days, 3 DAYS!!! Normally I don't give a shit, but trials are next week!!! AND she hasn't even covered the syllabus, in the wise words of my good friend Shaun, "Fuck....." AND my physics trials are also to be a SAC ,"Double fuck...." I should really stop cursing. AND my chemistry syllabus also isn't covered fully, you get the idea.

Neways I've realised that I've been complaining alot lately, okay, I've pretty much just been complaining, rightfully so mind you, but I figured this post deserves a real good post. I owe it to my fans who seem to be diminishing. Lets talk about...I'm lost, I don't have anything to talk about. Meh, my brains slowly turning to mush. Ah well, my 20 minutes of fame are up, I've gotta go back to studying, so I suppose I'll blog about something more substantial next time.

In the words of one very wise person,
Stay cool as honey and sweet as ice.

Till next time...

p.s. TAG DAMN IT!!!!! TAG!!!!