Saturday, September 23, 2006

I'm the only gay eskimo..

So, in the middle of the trials we are and 5 and 1/3 of the papers we have finished. Three days left we have till the misery is over. Okay so i clearly suck at this yoda thing but whatever. So everyone's pretty much in the trials frenzy. You got people proclaiming that their going to fail when we all know that their gonna pass, then we got people like shobahn. I think there wasn't a single paper in the whole of this week where he didn't sleep. I doubt that'll change come next week but hey ya never know...Personally i think i did alright. Not too bad really. I think i could've done better for add math but hey watcha gonna do. When you got people like WHYE LEON who only lost ONE MARK in his ENTIRE PAPER 2!!!!! *sigh**chokes random object* watcha gonna do. But all in all its pretty good. Got kimia n sej next week so it ain't over yet.

Personally i think this trials period has done some good for me. Its got me away from certain people and closer to others and it sorta changes you. Its given me space to think abit. Its ironic how in all the clattering and murmuring, i can find peace of mind. And in the midst of it, i've sorta come to a conclusion on a few things.

I still haven't decided what i'm gonna do thats gonna change my life after the trials but rest assure i'll think of something, mean while anyone wanna go out next friday?? I really wanna watch miami vice and quite frankly, i don't wanna watch it alone. Apparently its pretty good..

Well thats bout it, so till next time...

p.s
I'm the only gay eskimo,
I'm the only one i know,
I'm the only gay eskimo,
In my tribe....
-tenacious d-

haha..the song's damn funny man!!!!

No comments: