Tuesday, September 19, 2006

O.o

TRIALS!!!!ARGH!!!!!=(((.....
Thats right trials baby, one and a half weeks of pure adrenaline rushing fun. Staying up till 1 in themorning cramming facts and data that would seemingly prove rather useless, to most of us anyway. Had add math paper 2, bm k2 and bio k1. Not too bad really. Add math was a bit of a killer (stupid sukatan membulat). I'm pretty sure i did my hukum linear and the other graph question correctly, can't say much bout my janjang though, but nevermind. Trials so far so good, but the wrost, yet to come. Man thrusdays gonna be one heck of a day.

Right, moving on, regarding my back drop, can't really do much bout it, rather i'm too lazy to do anything bout it, so i guess it stays, i'm sorry if you can't see properly..=(. Neways, came back super tired today, something bout exams, always get headaches after exams and nearly lost it and screamed at my mum. She kept pestering on how i have to score at least 6A's for my trials or something will happen. Something bout my cousin doing better or something like that. Note to everyone out there, when someone's trying to cramp bio and sejarah at the same time, NEVER lecture them on how well they need to do in the exams. Neways, i managed to walk away, so i'm relatively calm now.

So back to bio now, gotta study spermatogenesis and oogenesis...*sigh*..so i've decided that once the trials are over, i'm gonna do something drastic, potentially life changing, i don't know what yet, but mark my words, i will..muahahahaha!!!!
So till next time.....

No comments: