Friday, September 15, 2006

Salute!!!So...i've come to a conclusion that one just can't stop thinking for even a micro second and achieve ultimate stoning bliss, either that or i just really haven't mastered the art of stoning. So, as usual, i've been thiking. What makes life, life?? What makes us, us?? Sounds rather retarded but seriously, think for a minute. What could we have possibly done to put ourselves in such a predicament? I have concluded that there are just too many factors that account for the outcome of ones "life". Too many variables. I sometimes wonder if it were feasible to pin point an exact moment in time and relate it to some occurance in your life. It'd be cool though, to just go back to that exact point in time and change it, impossible as it may sound. But on a more realistic note, its nice to just reflect on the choices we make sometimes. Contemplate on all the shoulda, woulda, coulda's. Why we fell in love or why we didn't, how we changed or how we could've.

On a lighter note, we had our interact farewell today. That's right, to all you interactors who didn't come tough luck man. It came really as a supprise. I honestly didn't expect it but, hey, it happened neways, so if any of you guys reading out there, thanks a bunch. It wasn't really much to brag about really, but then again the most beautifull things come in the simplest form. Had tons of pizza (ate 9 slices myself..personal best so far) so we ate till we can't eat no more. It was really nice of zabs really, despite the countless times i told her not to have it, she still made it happen. Another chapter closes, another is yet to open.

So its officially no longer emo month but study-up-late-till-u-get-baggy-eyes month. Yup, trials next week. Funnily, i don't really feel anything. Other than the very sian feeling that the exams are coming, i don't really feel much bout the exams, emotionless even. I guess its one of those querks. I tend not to feel stressed when i'm supposed to. I don't know wether thats good or not, but hey, thats me eh.

I've just realised that it's pointless to go to the prom, for me anyways.
1:i don't have a date, and no, i don't intend to ask anyone, and don't ask why
2: its totally over priced note, especially for those of us who don't have a date.
3:i just don't really feel up to it, i think i'ma take up that offer that lynnie made =)
But i can't help but feel sorry for sammie though. I mean after all, she organised the thing. I've heard quite a few people intend to botcott the event, cause, well, its expensive.

I've decided that during the hols, i'm gonna pick a week and go on a cross country trip to golok. I dunno whats it bout golok thats got me facinated, but i just really wanna go to golok. If any of you wanna join me your more than welcomed to p.s. virginity not guaranteed =)). So thats it from me for now, have fun studying guys and i'll see you in the exam hall =))).
So till next time.....

No comments: