Friday, September 01, 2006

Okay, so i'm alive, apparently. So its been a while eh?? For my undying fans sorry to keep you waiting ; not that I have any but hey, who cares. Yup, its been i think round 4 months since my last blog. Talk about a hiatus eh. So i suppose my faithfull fans would like an explanation eh. Well you see, my computer has been busted for at least 3 months so that explains the most part of it, and as for the past month, i dunno, jus didn't really feel like blogging, but then again i rarely feel like blogging anyway, and i probably shouldn't cause of the trials and all that but what the heck eh; sides, its been a while.
So lets see, 'merdeka' i guess. I'm finally retired, both as a prefect and interactor, but then again once an interactor always one eh, same goes with prefects i suppose but hell i won't be doing any more assemblies or worrying about any more projects, so that must count as something eh. But honestly, its been a bitter sweet year for me. I've been put under alot of *&^%$$# lately but hey, i'm fine eh, just like how i always am. But yeah, we had the interact installation or farewell, depends on how you look at it and besides the sketch (SUUUPPPEEER LAME) it was alright i suppose(thanks dudes for da support, much love man), but zabs was at it again. For some reason she's been really, i won't say evil, but rather ignorant and childish towards me, thing is i don't really know why. Why?? Its really been bothering me lately. I mean i know i screwed up on thrus and all being late but seriously whats up?? One of those life mysteries i suppose, rather annoying if you ask me o.O. She should be like salfy man, learn how to detach. But neways, i suppose i can let it bother me much, besides she's teachin me maths. Wed was also moronic though. I had this entire speech writen in bm...BM!!! (thanks elsa for helpin) just to realise that i din't have to do it. WTF??!!! *annoyed* and best thing is they told me that i was supposed to be emcee instead. Yeah, fantastic, all he needs is one days notice, don't mind that i have trials and he has to study. But i suppose it turned out alright. At least fat P thanked me later.
Right with regards to the question posted on the previous post, i swear i wasn't talking bout my personal life and was merely posting a random question so as to see if anyone was ACTUALLY reading my blog, turns out people do read my blog and i am not i reapeat NOT in love or have a crush on any FORM 4 GIRL ( fantastic mates, i dunno where u guys come up with these random facts). Having said that i've recently realised that couples are springing up like bunnies in easter. I have a theory that i will not share with you as it may anger a few of you so i have decided to keep it to myself and have just realised that this line is totally useless but i'm too lazy to delete it so i'll just let it stay, but if you are interested just ask me, i'd be more than happy to share it with you. Anyway, the prom hype has really kicked in eventhough the trails haven't even begun. I mean everywhere, you hear people wanting to ask this dude out or have already asked. I suppose it shouldn't bother me but somehow it does. Something about not wanting to wind up alone i suppose, come to think of it, its pretty scary not to mention rather pathetic.
Well guess thats about it. Its been a pleasure blogging again and i suppose you can expect more frequent blogs in shorter time spans, i hope. Before i go, i'd like to give a shout out to all ya new and old love birds, you know who you are, and quite frankly so do i, may you always cherish the person next to you and may you never let anything come between you and let the shadow of loniness cover your souls. Cherish every moment and enjoy every second for you never know when it might end. To you aspiring love heads, there's enough drama in the school, don't you think so??

No comments: